When the creative juices start to flow, I create some scrumptious recipes and this pork chop recipe was no exception. It’s simple and yet splendid. Pan Fried Pork Chops with Granny Smith apples and sprinkled with smoked balsamic cream. My apple twist combined with the smoked balsamic cream give this dish a gourmet appeal. These pork chops were ready in 20 minutes. So, this summer invite your friends over and cook for them these pan fried pork chops and I promise you will get kudos!!
- 4 medium pork chops
- 3 chopped granny smith apples
- 2 chopped medium onions
- smoked balsamic cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Pat dry your pork chops sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Add a bit of olive oil to cover your skillet and heat olive oil on medium heat make sure it doesn’t smoke.
- Fry your pork chops with your chopped onions for about 4 minutes on each side on each side or until pork chops are browned( depending on thickness)
- Add your apples and smoked balsamic cream
- Cook for another 10 minutes or until pork chops are tender.