What if cooking personalized meal is just one click away?
How to Turn Simple Dish into An Astonishing Meal While Spending More Time With Your Family By Just Cooking At Home
(Learn the step-by-step guide in cooking)
Do you find it hard to cook a meal for your family?
Do you prefer buying in the fast food chain store and spend almost an hour waiting for your meal?
We’ve all been there.
And if your answer is YES, It maybe not be your fault, it may be your busy schedule that conflicts your time to even prepare a good and healthy meal for yourself and family.
But there’s a way around this.
And no, it’s not some Youtube videos you can find on the internet or a recipe book you have in your kitchen.
Cooking delicious meal for your family doesn’t have to be a herculean task that even slicing a single onion is a challenge.
Cooking is an art that unites your family during dinner to enjoy the homemade meal.
Dear Fellow Moms,
If you’d like to learn how to cook great tasting dishes that can fit your needs by simply consulting live cooking lessons. Then this letter is for you.
Here’s the deal:
The doors to my Live Skype lessons & step-by-step coaching program is now open, it’s called:
Here’s what you’ll get if you book at my Live Skype Cooking Assistant.
· Basic main dish plus sides or complex main dish or dessert. Printable card you can refer to during and after the lesson
· Shopping list based on the dish(es) being prepared.
· One-on-one Live Skype or Facebook cooking lessons in your own kitchen.
· Help organizing your kitchen & Mise Place prior to cooking meal preparation tips.
· Step-by-step coaching throughout the entire process.
· Up to 4 follow-ups – twice a week for two weeks to ensure you are still confident with your new skill.
· Membership to my private Facebook group
· Most importantly, there’s no time limit to the cooking lesson, so don’t be afraid to ask questions.
· You will walk away with many tips and tricks that you can use after our lesson is over.
· The best part is that you will feel accomplished in the kitchen and confident enough to keep cooking.
· Once you gain some knowledge and develop some skills, your kitchen can become the most fun room in your home.
· The consultation is always FREE!
· During the this 15-minute Skype session, I will ask you questions to better understand what concerns you have in the kitchen and what you would like to learn to cook.
· Recorded personalized how-to video just for you if skype is not your thing.
Have you had this situation?
You arrive at home, you feel hungry and tired, and your only option is go to the nearest fast food chain store to orders some quick meal food.
Most of the time, the meal isn’t even fulfilling which lets you gain unwanted weight that contains unhealthy ingredients.
We don’t want that for our family.
They deserve the best. Meals should be prepared at home, connecting family and friends that will create more memories together.
As you can see, it’s ALL here.
All the meal you can ever think of, the dish you’ve always wanted to prepare for your family.
It’s now in your hands.
I will teach you the step-by-step guide until get confident in your kitchen.
You will have no limit to ask any questions about cooking.
OK, that’s just a taste of what’s inside my Live Skype Cooking Lessons.
These are the HARD ASSETS that I’ve acquired years of investment of time, and efforts.
I’ve learned cooking at early age of 13, cooking was in my blood, worked in the busiest city in the world, New York City and serving a demanding crowd of people combined with Greek recipe over the last 20+ years’ experience. But more than that, what really makes this valuable are the results that I’ve gotten.
I have come to realize that my many years of experience and knowledge in the culinary world is an invaluable resource that many people need.
But all this passion in cooking never started as it is.
Most people know their dream job at an early age and I was one of those people, until things in my life took a different turn.
When something seems simple we tend to ignore it, unintentionally. This is what I did for many years.
Over the years, I acquired business skills, a talent for communicating with people, collected many recipes, and
wrote many articles but everything was scattered.
In search of my perfect career, I held positions in marketing, promotions, sales, and web design. I even became an ESL teacher (which I hated). I was going nowhere fast. I was a girl in search of ‘the good life’. I was a girl with her mother’s culinary expertise & dad’s entrepreneurial skills. That’s it.
Then I had a big turning point in my life. My dad became ill with lung cancer, this felt like a dead end for me. Everything in my life was at a standstill.
I kept catching myself reminiscing of the endless times I had spent with my dad and those never-ending talks about determination, will and persistence to achieve.
“Determination. Will. Persistence”
These are the ingredients for life, my father would say.
I dedicate this to my dad who passed away on May 3, 2014 and I want to thank him for every lesson he has taught me.
A recipe filled with memories that encompass a whole life filled with obstacles, happiness, failure and success.
This recipe made A&S a hot spot for hot dogs! Spyros, was my dad, a great dad, a man who had no formal education and yet gave me my first entrepreneurial lessons. At A&S we had the best hot dogs because we served them with homemade onions.
Here’s what people say about the hotdog recipe:
As you can see, booking in my cooking class has some flexible options depending on your available schedule.
Sign-up today to Get Access to this class.
- If Skype is not your thing and it makes you uncomfortable then send me your recipe.
- I will record a personalized how-to video just for you.
- You will get a recorded video, a written copy of the recipe with photos, and tips.
- A customized lesson according to your needs
- Free membership to my Facebook Private Group
- 1 follow up during the following week
- Everything in the Flexible bundle except the personalized how-to video.
- Help organizing your kitchen & Mise Place prior to cooking meal preparation tips.
- Assistance with your shopping list
- Most importantly, there’s no time limit to the cooking lesson, so don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- The best part is that you will feel accomplished in the kitchen and confident enough to keep cooking.
- Once you gain some knowledge and develop some skills, your kitchen can become the most fun room in your home.
- The consultation is always FREE! During this 15-minute Skype session, I will ask you questions to better understand what concerns you have in the kitchen and what you would like to learn to cook.
- 1-on-1 mentorship and coaching
- Everything in the Starter bundle
- BONUS: 4 follow ups – once a week for 4 weeks to ensure you are still confident with your new skills.
- BONUS: Aside from being a member of my private group, you will have FREE access with me via Facebook messenger to answer all your questions.
- BONUS: Pre-made appetizers based on your needs.
- BONUS: Advanced meal plan for the whole week
- 1-on-1 mentorship and coaching
- Total value over $1500!
If you haven’t consistently cook at your kitchen the meal you always wanted to make, whether a simple or complex dish. This is your chance to make a difference be a master of your kitchen and share more memories with your family.
One of the best thing about this cooking class is, it’s not TIMED, meaning you have more time learning and mastering the dish you want to create.
And hopefully at the end of the class, your kitchen will be your favorite place in your house.
Food brings everyone together especially family. Wouldn’t be great if your whole family could sit around the dinner table and enjoy a homemade meal.
Let me show you how simple it really is to whisk up a scrumptious meal at home.
If you are really serious about improving your kitchen, meal and your life, you only have two options right now (and NO, buying from fast food chain isn’t one of them)
Spend all your time learning
how to cook. Go through the
hard work and learning all the
cooking skills, collating all the
information you can find, figure
taste good and what doesn’t
realizing that you have a lot to
learn, making big mistakes and
learning from those mistakes.
Signup and book a call with me and I will teach you everything you need to know to start cooking at your kitchen. You can learn from my 20+ years of experience cooking different dishes, combined with Greek culture and knowledge of local food. You can get started TODAY and be a master of your kitchen at no time.
Can this work for a newbie in cooking?
This is for newbies who are terrified in the kitchen. Never sliced an onion before
Is this LIVE?
Yes, these packages are live but if live not your thing, you can send me a recipe and I can execute it for you.
Can I contact you anytime?
With all packages you have access to my private FB group. But with package no.1 you have a 30 day full access through messenger.
Can I book for someone I know?
Yes you can. If you’re planning to gift this to someone, contact us at email@example.com
What’s the timeframe of the Skype Class Session?
There’s no time limit. Class is completed when your meal is completed and you all your questions have been answered.
Are there refunds?
No, there is no refund because the class is not timed, meaning everything you’ll learn in the cooking class has no time limit.
What do you mean by 1-4 week follow up?
Each week you are able to contact me for whatever meal you are cooking and I will assist you. You get free access to my private Facebook group to share your progress.
Why not use Zoom over Skype?
I find skype to be better and more convenient and my past clients prefer this. We can also have direct contact through skype and it’s compatible with most computer platforms.
What do you mean by Mize en Place?
Mise en Place How to organize your kitchen before you start cooking. Rule of thumb to all who cook in the kitchen.
It’s your A & Z in the kitchen.
Why is the price too high to just learn cook 1 basic dish?
You are not learning to cook one basic dish. You will be walking away with a lot more. Tips, Free FB access, Meal plan, Menu and 4 follow ups and free consultation.
Would skype lesson be difficult, I have to hold the camera so you could capture what I’m cooking?
It’s really simple I have done this before. You can even use
your phone (some of my clients have use this).
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Send us your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org